Request Septic Pumping Service
Septic system backups and other problems are both unpleasant and unnecessary. Your best defense against them is regular inspections and pumpouts. As tempting as it may be due to the low price, what you don't need is a “pump and run” company. Your septic system is the most expensive appliance in your home. Protect it and service it to reduce your costs!
A septic system pumpout should be performed at least every 2-3 years to avoid trouble. If it's been over 3 years, sludge gets heavier and conventional pumping may not be possible without costlier “backwashing” to assist the pumping. It may even begin backing up in your system. Yuck!
Why Hire Us For Septic Pumping Service?
- We offer Discount Septic Pumping that doesn't sacrifice quality or service. Only the price is lower and savings increase as more neighbors enroll.
- We don't quote low on the phone and then add extras when we arrive. There are no hidden charges.
- We perform a thorough cleaning and inspection, not a “pump and run” that costs you more later and shortens the life of your septic system.
- You receive a 10 Point Inspection Assessment so any potential problems can be identified and corrected. You'll know the condition of your system and what to expect for the future. Any questions you have will be answered.
- If you don't know where your septic tank is, we can locate it for you.
- Knowledge is power. We not only answer all your questions, we provide the information you need to maximize the life of your system and minimize the environmental impact.
- We are septic system experts. We install septic systems, are fully versed on the code requirements of Hamilton and Butler Counties, keep pace with industry advancements, and belong to several authoritative organizations.
- We are unlikely to be your lowest price option, and yes, that is most definitely a benefit.
If you would like an additional discount and don't mind literally “digging” for it, you should make sure your septic tank lid is not buried. This will save you approximately $25 for each 6 inches we would have to dig depending on the difficulty. We'll be happy to do this digging for you but it does provide you a cost savings if we don't have to.
Contact us for all of your septic system maintenance.
Why Maintain Your Septic System?
There are three main reasons outlined below why septic system maintenance is so important, but just comparing it to your car provides a good illustration. If you didn't change your oil, you already know the trouble you'd be in when your engine fails. Just like an oil change protects your engine, pumping your septic tank is the most important maintenance to prevent expensive system failure.
The standard recommendation of pumping every 2-3 years is subject to variables as well. The size of the tank and the amount of use it gets determine what your pumping schedule should be. In situations where a large number of people are using the system and it's a smaller tank, it's not uncommon that the tank will need pumping annually or sometimes even more frequently.
The three reasons to be diligent about septic pumping maintenance:
- Money – The cost of septic pumping is easy to manage. A neglected septic tank will lead to solids overflowing into, contaminating, and clogging the leaching system, ultimately causing a system failure. The cost of a leaching system replacement typically ranges between $3000 and $10,000.
- The health of your family and community – Inadequately treated wastewater poses significant human health risks. It can also contaminate wells, groundwater, and even rivers, streams, ponds, lakes, irrigation sources, and other surface water.
- Property value – Improperly maintained septic systems and failure to document proper maintenance will result in significantly reduced property value. Home buyers realize they will inherit any septic problems and resulting environmental cleanup after a purchase. This will greatly increase the difficulty of selling at all without proof of a well maintained system.